Attached once again is the College Semester 1, 2017 timetable for QEP for your perusal. Please note the following changes have been incorporated: 7th June, 2017
- 9.00am – 12.10pm – HPM 703: Case Studies & Special Issues in Health Promotion – official examination venues are Kshatriya Hall, FNU Labasa and McGregor House, Lautoka
- 2.00pm – 5.10pm – HPM 501: Introduction to Health Psychology – official examination venues are Kshatriya Hall, FNU Labasa and McGregor House, Lautoka
- 9.00am – 12.10pm – Kshatriya Hall, Desvouex Road, Suva:
- PBH 501: Introduction to Public Health moved to Monday, 12 June, 2017
- EVH 603: Human Physiology & Toxicology moved to Tuesday, 13 June, 2017
- HPM 701: Healthy Public Policy moved to Wednesday, 14 June, 2017
As per the Office of the Dean and in accordance with the FNU Examination Policy, this is to advise that there will be no more changes to Examination Time Table.