Contract Cheating is a “form of academic dishonesty where students get academic work completed on their behalf, which they then submit for academic credit [and/or advantage] as if they had created it themselves”. Those who do the academic work for the student, the contract cheating provider (Provider), come in all forms – freelancers, contractors working with companies, online companies, and their employees.
This is a very serious problem and this year Turn-It-In has declared 18th October, 2017 to be their 2nd International Day of Action against CONTRACT CHEATING.
Fiji National University has been registered and the Library Services Department will be actively promoting Action against CONTRACT CHEATING.
To learn more about this please visit your respective libraries and find out the many tools and techniques we use to identify CONTRACT CHEATING and why we need to bring a stop to this.
For more information please contact your respective campus librarians.
• Dr. Tanveer Naqvi – in charge of Nadi, NTPC Lautoka, Natabua and Ba campus libraries
• Dr. Udya Shukla – in charge of Koronivia, NTPC Narere, NTPC Nasese and Labasa campus libraries
• Mr. Meera Rifaudeen – in charge of Samabula, Nabua and Maritime campus libraries
• Ms. Sushila Lal – in charge of (CMNHS) Pasifika, FSN & FSM Tamavua campus libraries
• Mr. MD Sohail – in charge of Nasinu Campus Library
Melvin Prasad| IT-Officer |Library Services
PO Box 7222, Nasinu, FIJI|www.fnu.ac.fj
P: +679 3381044 | Ext: 2806 | M: (679) 922 5281
Office: Nasinu Campus